Monday, May 21, 2007

Who I am....

I am Christine Alana Marie Collison
I am Christi
I am a daughter
I am a granddaughter
I am a Goddaughter
I am a sister
I am a friend
I am a teacher
I am a leader
I am a caregiver
But above all these things, most importantly, in Christ:
I am the salt of the earth (Matthew 5:13)
I am the light of the world (Matthew 5:14)
I am a child of God (John 1:12)
I am part of the true vine, a channel of Christ's life (John 15:1,5)
I am Christ's friend (John 15:1)
I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear his fruit (John 15:16)
I am a slave of righteousness (Romans 6:18)
I am a daughter of God; God is spiritually my Father (Romans 8:14,15; Galatians 3:26; 4:6)
I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him (Romans 8:17)
I am a temple, a dwelling place, of God. His Spirit and His life dwell in me (1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19)
I am united to the Lord and am one spirit with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17)
I am a member of Christ's Body (1 Corinthians 12:27; Ephesians 5:30)
I am a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17)
I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18,19)
I am a daughter of God and one in Christ (Galatians 3:26,28)
I am an heir of God since I am a daughter of God (Galatians 4:6,7)
I am a saint (Ephesians 1:1; 1 Corinthians 1:2; Philippians 1:1; Colossians 1:2)
I am God's workmanship, His handiwork, born anew in Christ to do His work (Ephesians 2:10)
I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God's family (Ephesians 2:1)
I am a prisoner of Christ (Ephesians 3:1; 4:1)
I am righteous and holy through Christ (Ephesians 4:24)
I am a citizen of heaven, seated in heaven right now (Philippians 3:20; Ephesians 2:6)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3)
I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life (Colossians 3:4)
I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved (Colossians 3:12; Thessalonians 1:4)
I am a daughter of light and not of darkness (1 Thessalonians 5:5)
I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling (Hebrews 3:1)
I am a partaker of Christ; I share in His life (Hebrews 3:14)
I am one of God's living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house (1 Peter 2:5)
I am a member of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession (1 Peter 2:9,10)
I am an alien, stranger to this world in which I temporarily live (1 Peter 2:11)
I am an enemy of the devil (1 Peter 5:8)
I am a child of God and I will resemble Christ when He returns (1 John 3:1,2)
I am born of God, and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)

If I have missed anything I would love for you to help me compelete the list....who are you? Tell me about you....Blessings Christi

No comments: